Dear yogis and yoginis,
While everyone seems to be getting busier and busier and evenings are turning cooler, I am super grateful for this handsome autumn sunshine we are having this week.
What are you grateful for?
This week’s yoga:
- Wednesday 7pm – Open Level candle lit yoga
- Saturday 11am – Open Level energising morning yoga
Both classes will take place at the Upper Hocking Hall, WPCA, Yerbury Road, N19 4RS.
Please get in touch to book your mat.
BREAKING NEWS: We are moving!
Welcome to The Glass House, a new home studio opening in Upper Holloway. This will be Stay Gold yoga’s home from October onwards. A new timetable with additional classes will be revealed in the next few days – our Wednesday evening and Saturday morning classes will remain the same.
The benefits of moving
- The Glass House is a green quiet haven in the midst of the busy Holloway Road. Situated just behind the main road, it looks out to an interior garden, surrounded by nature and calm
- The studio houses a max of 6 students, so will be offering smaller classes tailored to specific abilities and levels
- The Glass House aims to offer a unique and luxurious experience. It’s a very private venue, even though walls and ceiling are glass (the ceiling is reflective so no one can see through it from the outside)
- Just think of looking at the stars during your evening class just before drifting off to Savasana… bliss!
Transition period, pricing and new booking system
The transition period will be the month of October. During this time a few new classes will take shape as we see the demand of our regular students and welcome new students to the space.
As capacity is limited, a booking system will be implemented from the beginning of October. Prices will vary slightly from October 1st:
- Drop in – £15, increasing just £1 from current price
- Block of 6 classes – £76
- Block of 10 classes – £110
- Concessions – £10 – there’ll be specific community classes available for those with concessions (students, unemployed, low waged and retired)
SPECIAL OFFER: Blocks of 10 and 6 classes can be bought at current prices until the end of September and will be valid until their end by date (3 months for 10 classes and 2 months for 6 classes). Get yours in class or contact me here.
This week, like all weeks in September is very busy with aspects.
We are still feeling the influence of the full moon in Pisces last week. Materialising illusions, dealing with delusion and embodying our dreams. This week starts with Mercury (planet of communication) opposing Chiron (planet of vulnerability) in Libra (relationships). This could mean we could start the week with some communication / conversation to do with a relationship (business, partnership, romantic, family …) which may leave us in a place of vulnerability. As Chiron is in Aries (first sign of the zodiac, dealing with our primal, individual needs) we may react to feeling vulnerable by being defensive. But, with Chiron retrograding we have an opportunity to grow by realising that this is an old defence mechanism and trying a different approach.
On Wednesday, Saturn starts going direct, after retrograding since the end of April. It’s also in its sign, Capricorn, until March 2020 and it wants us to be adults and take responsibility. Saturn is the gatekeeper of our 3D reality. It rules time and space, the material world and the responsibilities it carries. It also rules karma – which doesn’t need to be negative, karma is the consequence to an action. The next few weeks Saturn will be putting things in their place, putting order and making sure debts are paid: not just material but also emotional.
So, our big lessons in adulting are about to start!
I look forward to seeing some of you on the mat this week!