Dear yogis and yoginis,
After a week of testing technology and brainstorming ways to keep teaching during lockdown, I am glad to say we have a new ‘normal’ coming from this week!
These are the changes I have implemented so I can keep bringing you yoga during this period of lockdown:
- Class prices have temporarily changed to £10 for a drop in class or £50 unlimited classes for a month. The unlimited yoga subscription includes attendance to any new weekly classes, including the ‘Restorative and Yoga Nidra’ workshop. I will be posting tips, freebies and more in my blog and facebook pages, so feel free to follow these!
- I understand that some of you may be struggling financially at the moment and if so, please do get in touch and I will be happy to make an arrangement with you. We all need yoga at this time to stay calm, healthy and focused! So please don’t be shy to ask as I would ideally like to keep everyone in the loop 🙂
- Those of you with credits please get in touch with me and I will go through the options I can offer you
- I am introducing a less than 1/2 price offer of one-to-one online yoga sessions during this period (normally £70 p/h, now £30 p/h). You can book a slot in the booking system or if you don’t find slot which suits you, get in touch with me.
How to set up for the live streamed yoga classes:
- Download Zoom here
For best results we recommend to use a laptop or tablet and to use a strong, stable internet connection
- Position the laptop or tablet so we can see you both sitting and standing, this way we will be able to interact in the same way we would in a face to face class
- You will receive the Zoom meeting ID and password at least 1 hour before the start of the class.
- Please connect at least 10 minutes early so we can begin on time. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
You can book your classes or purchase the unlimited subscription here (the unlimited subscription will come as an option when you try to book any class).
I look forward to more yoga and ready to embrace change with all of you to turn what seems like a difficult time into a transition to a much better place.