Dear yogis and yoginis,
First I want to send out some full moon blessings for tonight’s full moon in Gemini. There’s a lot of numerical synchronicity with this full moon as it falls on the 12th day of the 12th month at 12:12h. In numerology we look at 1 + 2 = 3 —-> the energy of one individual in union with another gives birth to something new, creation. Creation can only happen where there has been separation (1+1) and duality exists (2) so union is possible in this realm and from that union there is a birth of something new. Repetition is usually a good omen of synchronicity and higher vibration.
I am only hoping that all the separation and extremism we are going through as a collective can take a new turn with the full moon falling on election’s day tomorrow and that indeed the numbers are right and it can be the birth of something new! We will be holding a meditation for positive change at the end of class tonight 8-8.15pm right under the moon at The Glass House. If you are not coming to class don’t worry, you can join us from wherever you are. The more the merrier!
On a different note, I have switched my Xmas lights ON today and I feel like spreading the love to my most loyal students with the following Xmas and New Year deals:
- FREE class with every Class Pack* when bought before midnight December 31st
- 1/2 price Pranayama and Meditation 6 Class Pack offer (only £16.5 for 6 classes) when buying any Yoga Class Pack* before midnight December 31st
- FREE Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra TASTER on Thursday December 19th
*this offer does not include Complete Beginners Course class pack. Please do let me know when you have purchased the class pack so I can apply the offer to your account
Xmas timetable, new classes, and workshops
- Saturday classes will continue throughout the Xmas break.
No other classes from December 23rd until December 2nd
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra, full workshop on the evening of Thursday January 2nd 7pm:
+++ Start the year with an intention based Restorative Yoga class ending with Yoga Nidra +++Restorative yoga is restful, nourishing and healing – emphasising in comfort and deep rest, allowing the body to heal without interference.
Inducing deep relaxation, restorative yoga will help your blood pressure and stress hormone levels to drop, reducing anxiety and helping you sleep better.
It can also have therapeutic effects on the heart, and on the immune, digestive and other physiological systems.Yoga Nidra translates as ‘the yogic sleep’ – a deep state of consciousness when we are neither asleep nor awake but experience total physical, mental and emotional relaxation. Even a short nidra can completely nourish and refresh the mind and body
- Wednesday evening Level 2 class is moving to Tuesdays from January, still at the same time 7pm
- NEW Complete Beginners Course starts Saturday February 1st 9:30am for the whole 5 Saturdays in February until February 29th
You can purchase your class packs and book your classes here.
Any questions? Please feel free to drop me a message, I am here to help!