Dear yogis and yoginis,
I am over the moon to announce that I will be holding our first Wild Yoga session of the summer on Saturday June 13th @Whittington Park, 10am. I am hoping to continue throughout the summer as we have done for the last two years!
These are some simple rules to follow in order for these sessions to be safe and successful:
- Bring your own mat / props and hand sanitiser to the park with you
- Respect the safety distance of 2m from other students and myself
- All adjustments and instructions will be verbal
- If you are feeling unwell with cold / flu- like symptoms, please do not attend this class and choose from the many other online classes here
- These sessions are capped at 5 students so book early here to avoid disapointment!
- And last, but not least: enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while you practice yoga – bliss!
And for a post-yoga beverage / snack… rumour has it that our beloved Whittington Park Cafe is now open!
Looking forward to seeing you – on the flesh and on the mat!